... And how to sign up to my course

Preparing for your best homeschool year yet- my new course

Hi guys, I'm so excited about the build-up and reaction to my announcement of my upcoming course launching on the 13th November 2018 called Preparing for Your Best Homeschool Year Yet. Here are the details:

  1. A five week course, with a weekly live Facebook chat where I will be bringing tips, stories and ideas on a theme designed to help focus on your goals and purpose and troubleshoot your problems and questions
  2. Support through the week in the private Facebook group where you can ask me questions, add ideas and encourage each other.
  3. A fabulous weekly printable to help you press in to meeting your heart goals in 2019
  4. BONUS: For those who sign up before the end of October, a personalised, one-on-one skype or FaceTime session with me in either January or February discussing any deeper or further questions or concerns.

How do I sign up??

  • Leave a comment on this post if you would like more information or: 
  • Head over to my Acres of Abundance Facebook page and hit the services tab or message me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kids and apologies

Biting the bullet

Natural air conditioning unit